Ghee is a healthy, shelf-stable food that is the best alternative to plain butter or other cooking oils. Ghee is used as an ingredient in traditional dishes, as an ideal fat for frying, and even in Ayurvedic medicine!. Ghee is collected from evaporated cow milk solids. Ghee from Khaas Food contains CLA, Vitamin K, Butterick Acid. CLA fights against heart diseases and diabetic, besides reducing extra weight. Vitamin K-2 helps to strengthen your mouth and teeth, while Butterick Acid can help greatly in your better digestive system.Golden coloured Ghee is prepared by a traditional process of melting and simmering unsalted butter until all the water evaporates and the milk solids settle at the bottom. The remaining butter oil is very stable, giving it a high smoke point which makes it an excellent choice to use for frying. Ghee can be stored without refrigeration for several months. In Bangladesh and other South Asian countries, it is also known as Desi Ghee, Pure Ghee, Asli Ghee or Ghritam. Ghee is a dairy product and as such it is gluten-free.
Product Type: Pure Ghee
Type: Natural and Organic
Net Weight: 500 gram
Made In: Bangladesh
Why Pure Ghee?
- Ghee is one of the best oils for cooking.
- It has a very high smoke point (~485 degrees F).
- Its chemical structure does not change at high heat.
- Ghee is a nutrient dense food and contains healthy fat soluble vitamins.
- Cow milk has the essence of the grass and plants, and cow ghee possesses the essence of cow milk.
- Ghee does not contain harmful trans fats or hydrogenated oils which can cause heart disease and many other serious health problems.
Why Nobanno’s ?
- Nobanno’s Pure Ghee is collected from evaporated cow milk solids.
- No chemicals or other harmful elements are used to prepare the Ghee.
- Pure Ghee from Nobanno contains CLA, Vitamin K, Butterick Acid.
- You use less than half of other oils and it enhances the flavour of food.
Order on Nobanno is very easy !!
To order your required products with guaranteed purity – follow any of the steps below, and we will do the rest for you with care!
- Inbox us at Facebook (www.facebook.com/nobannoforyou)
- Order from our website www.nobannobd.com
- Call us directly on 01620662266 or 01620772277.